Are you looking for the best website in South Africa to advertise your business or product? Do you need your business to grow or have any service you want to render to the public via online presence or want to drive targetted traffic to your website, then you are at the right place.
We also offer a range of banner sizes and text Ad links within posts, below posts and at the sidebar of the site. Most of our readers are South Africans who either through the use of Social media, Google search engine, yahoo, bing or other blogs stumbled on WikiSouthAfrica.
We offer our readers unique, interesting and quality information content that keep them glued to our articles. If you need further clarification, send a mail with subject advert inquiry to [email protected] or contact us.
OUR SLOT OPTIONS
300 x 250 banner- Position: Right side
300 x 600 banner- Position: Right Side
468 x 60 banner- Position: Above & Below post
320 x 100 banner– Position: Header
Text link ad below posts
180 x 150 banner- Position: Left
Full background cover: Contact us
Highly Targeted ad on a specific post: Contact Us
For all advert spaces and Highly targeted post & pages (Contact Us)
You will get a discount if you advertise with us for two or more consecutive months.
You can also contact our staff via mail- [email protected]
Please Note the Following Guidelines to Advertise on WikiSouthAfrica
1. Listed sizes and choice of placement are subject to negotiations.
2. All adverts must be delivered in electronic version, via e-mail in the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated.
3. Please note that all banner adverts must be in .jpg .jpeg or HTML code format.
4. Advert space is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
6. Rates are subject to change as our traffic stats increase but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published on WikiSouthAfrica website and runs for the period paid for.
WikiSouthAfrica is the best website in South Africa to advertise as it receives highly targetted South African traffic, so your advert should be seen mostly by South Africans.