With the FNB Flexi Fixed deposit, you can save over a longer time period. An investment account with a fixed term, while giving you access to a portion of your money, within 24 hours.
The maximum nominal interest rate over 12 months is 3.60%. Minimum opening deposit of R5 000.
- Guaranteed capital: No risk. Your original deposit and quoted returns are 100% guaranteed
- Access your money: Two withdrawals of up to 15% of your invested capital are allowed during the investment term
- Add money: Add money at any time, online or at an ATM
- Linked interest: Your interest is linked to the prime lending rate
- Regular transfers: Set up regular transfers into your account with scheduled transfers
What you get from FNB Flexi Fixed Deposit
- Third-party payments: Payments to third parties are allowed (based on availability of funds)
- It’s free: There are no monthly fees
- Do it online: Open and manage your account online
- You choose: Choose between a 3 or 12 month investment term
- Rewards: Add to your eBucks reward level points.
Documents needed for FNB Flexi Fixed Deposit
- Proof of residence (not older than 3 months)
- South African ID book or ID card
You can open an FNB Flexi Fixed Deposit account from HERE