In this article, we will take a look at the necessary admission requirements to study Electrical Engineering at the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) needed by a candidate before gaining admission in the school.
This post entails all the important things you need to know about the Admission requirements for Electrical Engineering in NMU.
You will learn about the Entry requirements for Electrical Engineering in NMU. This information might change from time to time, therefore you are encouraged to check the updated information before you submit your application.
Requirements to Study Electrical Engineering at NMU
- Minimum NSC statutory requirements for degree entry must be met.
- An applicant with NSC Grade 12 Mathematics or Technical Mathematics requires a minimum Applicant Score of 370.
- NSC achievement rating of at least 60% for Mathematics or Technical Mathematics.
- NSC achievement rating of at least 50% for Physical Sciences or Technical Science.
- A Higher Certificate in Mechatronics Engineering qualification with an average of 60% or above, and a minimum of 60% for Mathematics1001 (MAT1001).
- The requirements with regards to the language of learning and teaching at Nelson Mandela University must be met.
- Adults from engineering-related jobs/occupations and fields of activity with appropriate prior learning may also apply for admission.