Postbank is inviting all unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021/2022.
The Postbank Graduate Programme is designed for unemployed graduates who wish to get started in their professions while obtaining a combination of classroom and on-the-job training that gives them skills for the job market in an ever-changing South Africa.
The Graduate Programme attempts to better your career via practical experience, ongoing feedback, and assistance from a team. As a graduate of this program, you’ll have the opportunity to advance and make a difference in your chosen field.
Internship Application Closing Date : 03 September 2021
Internship Location: Pretoria and Bloemfontein
- Completed 3 year recognized National Diploma/Degree
- Persons must be a South African Citizen
- Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate temporarily at own expense
Fields of study:
Recent graduates with Degree / National Diploma in:
- Commerce (Accounting , Economics, Business Management and Finance)
- Corporate Communication,
- Information Technology,
- Risk Management,
- Project Management,
- Human Resources,
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
- Must be eager to learn
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
- Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
- Permanent placement in the department after the programme is not guaranteed.
How to apply for Postbank Internship
NB: All applications are to be accompanied by a Comprehensive CV
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.