The Uganda Embassy represents the Ugandan Government in South Africa. It handles all the information beginning from visa requirements to travel information to Uganda.
Uganda High Commission in Pretoria
882 Church Street
Interesting Facts About Uganda
- Uganda is a country that is located in the continent of East Africa.
- The capital of Uganda is Kampala.
- They have a population of over 41 million people
- The Ugandan motto is “For God and My Country”
- The Official languages of Uganda are English and Swahili.
- Christianity and Islam are the major religions practiced in Uganda.
- They have a Total GDP of $26.391 billion.
- The currency spent in Uganda is the Ugandan shilling (UGX)
- A person from Uganda is known as a Ugandan.
- Uganda got its independence from the United Kingdom on 9 October 1962.