Have you heard of ABSA fixed deposit? Or you might want to ask, what is the interest rate for ABSA fixed deposit. If yes, in this post you will learn more about the ABSA Fixed Deposit and Interest Rates.
ABSA offers you the opportunity to have a fixed deposit account where you can earn monthly deposit interest based on the amount fixed, term duration as well as interest rates.
Invest from eight days to five years — and achieve your goals, no matter what they are.
- Your interest rate is fixed for the entire term of your investment.
- Interest can be paid on maturity, monthly, quarterly, annually or bi-annually.
- You can invest any amount with a minimum of R1 000.
Documents needed for ABSA Fixed Deposit
- Proof of residence (not older than 3 months)
- South African ID book or ID card
|>8 days||1 – 6 months||7 – 11 months||12 months||>13 months||18 months||>19 months|
|R1 000 – R100 000||3.00%||3.10% – 3.90%||3.95%||4.15%||4.20%||4.35%||4.40% – 6.25%|
|R100 001 – R999 999.99||3.00%||3.30% – 4.05%||4.10%||4.65%||4.70%||4.85%||4.90% – 6.75%|
You can open an ABSA Fixed Deposit account from HERE