In this article, we will take a look at the necessary admission requirements to study Accounting at the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) needed by a candidate before gaining admission in the school.
This post entails all the important things you need to know about the Admission requirements for Accounting in NMU.
You will learn about the Entry requirements for Accounting in NMU. This information might change from time to time, therefore you are encouraged to check the updated information before you submit your application.
Requirements to Study Architecture at NMU
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR CURRENT GRADE 12 LEARNERS
- Minimum NSC statutory requirements for degree entry must be met.
- An applicant with NSC Grade 12 Mathematics requires a minimum Applicant Score of 410.
- NSC achievement rating of at least 60% for Mathematics.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED PRIOR TO 2008
- Matriculation exemption/endorsement.
- Mathematics minimum pass mark of HG=E or SG=C.
- Learners must score at least 31 points on the university’s SPS rating scale.