Senwes Equipment is inviting all unemployed matriculates and youths to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2021/2022.
Apprentice (Tractor Technician)
- No experience required.
- N2 with Mathematics, Science and or a National Senior Certificate with Mathematics and Science
- Motor Trade Theory advantageous
- Valid Drivers license (Code 08)
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will form part of a 3-year training program to qualify as a Tractor Technician. Specializing in John Deere and other Agricultural implements, gaining experience and knowledge. Preparing you for an exiting career in the Agricultural environment.
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
How to apply for Senwes Equipment Apprenticeships
Closing Date: 01 October 2021
Location: Parys, Bultfontein, Ventersdorp, Bloemfontein, Koppies, East London, Ugie and Wolmaransstad