Dineo Nchabeleng (born 13 May 1992) is a South African actress who is popular for her role as the teenager Angela Mogale on the SABC1 soap opera Generations.
She attended Alberton Primary and went on to the National School of the Arts, where she majored in music.
After matric, she enrolled at Wits University for a BA degree majoring in politics and international relations.
Dineo Nchabeleng Age
She was born on the 13th of May 1992 in South Africa. Dineo Nchabeleng is 28 years old as of 2020.
Dineo Nchabeleng Boyfriend
Nobody knows whether she has a boyfriend, husband or whether she is married. She likes to keep her private life away from the spotlight hence details about her are not known.
Dineo Nchabeleng Daughter
She is the mother of a baby girl called Gabriella Bohlale, who was born in 2014. Her daughter is currently 5 years old in 2019.
The estimated net worth of this actress is currently unknown. This page will be updated later when we get full information about it.
- Dream World (Season 2) as Thando.
- End Game (Season 1) as Ayanda Hlatswayo.
- Generations (Season 1) as Angela Mogale.
- Gold Diggers (Season 2) as Emily.
- Mi Kasi Su Kasi (Season 1) as Kasi Host.
- Mzansi Love Season 2 (Kasi Style) as Zipho.
- Ring of Lies (Season 1&2) as Sli.
- Single Guyz (Season 2) as Lerato.
- Soul City (Season 5) as Dikeledi.