Ethan Norris (born 26 March 1994) is a South African singer who is one of the finalists of Mzansi Magic singing competition Idols SA.
|Full Name||Ethan Norris|
|Date of Birth||26 March 1994 (26 years old)|
Ethan Norris Age
He was born on the 26th of March 1994 in Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa. As of 2020, he is 26 years old.
View this post on Instagram
What artistic quality do you love most in yourself?
- My musical ear and talent; to be able to play almost anything I listen to on the piano, in a matter of minutes.
If you could have an EPIC collab with any music star living or passed on, who would it be and why?
- I would definitely say J’Something. Since I’ve known of him, he’s been a musician that has inspired me with his diversity, style and his various genres of music (and goals!). If I had the opportunity to collab with an international artist, I would love to perform with Elton John. He has been my musical Idol for many years and I think he is an incredible performer, singer, songwriter and musician.
Which former Idols contestant inspires you the most? How come?
- Shekhinah. Without a doubt. The reason I say so is because she proved that, as a South African, with much hard work, dedication, motivation and passion, one is able to make a successful career in the music industry. You don’t have to win to be a winner.
Tell us two truths and lie
- I see myself as a social butterfly, I enjoy working, interacting and meeting new people. And I am part of the LGBTQ community. Lie – I am an only child.
What inspires you?
- I am inspired by nature and the beauty of this world. What inspires me from others is seeing them pursue their dreams and passions. Someone who lives and strives to showcase and share their talents and who they are.