Kid X (born 31 October 1988) whose real name is Bonginkosi Mahlangu is a South African rapper born in Mlhuzi, Mpumalanga but relocated to Cullinan in Pretoria.
His started his love affair with hip-hop over 10 years ago after watching Eminem’s biopic 8 Mile. But Kwaito was his first love just like many other South African rappers.
Kid X Age
He was born on the 31st of October 1988 in Mlhuzi, Mpumalanga. As of 2019, he is 31 years old.
Kid X Wife
KiD X is married to his longtime girlfriend, Dudu Chili. They got married in a ceremony that was attended by their nearest and dearest friends and relatives.
Although they didn’t share many photos, their fans were informed about the happy news on social media.
- Thank Da King
- 3 Quarter Pace
- Blaqboy Music Presents Gqom Wave
- Sounds & Rhythm
- Vol. 1
- Harlequin Clubtrax
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kid X
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about award-winning South African rapper Kid X
1. He was motivated by his friend Smashes to join Cash Time Family.
2. Kid X has once been nominated for Channel O Africa Music Video Awards for most gifted male, most gifted duo, most gifted hip hop artist, and most gifted video of the year – alongside K.O, with the song Caracara.
3. His verses are worth about R 10 000 for a feature.
4. The talented rapper is not endorsed by any brands, he goes out and buys his clothes, especially the local brands.
5. Carpen Noctem and Baps gave him the bucket hats he rocked so he can support their brands.
6. Kid X is inspired by a number of artists. Some of them include Pro (Kid), Teargas and Proverb.
7. Pop artist Rihanna is his woman crush.
8. He says K.O is more than a brother to him. He is a great mentor and a big homie.
9. He was born in Mlhuzi, Mpumalanga but relocated to Cullinan in Pretoria where he spent most of his childhood
10. His hip-hop love affair started 10 years ago after watching Eminem’s biopic 8 Mile.