The Malta Embassy represents the Maltese Government in South Africa. It handles all the information beginning from visa requirements to travel information to Malta.
The Embassy of Malta is known as the Malta Consulate and it is located in Johannesburg, Durban, and Cape Town. Below are the contact details
Malta Consulate in Johannesburg
Malta Consulate in Durban
Malta Consulate in Cape Town
Plattekloof Ext2, 7550
Interesting Facts About Malta
- Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea
- The capital of Malta is Valletta
- They have a population of over 475,000 people
- The Maltese national motto is “Virtute et constantia” which means
“Strength and Consistency“
- The official language of Malta is Maltese and English.
- Catholicism is the major religion practiced in Malta.
- They have a Total GDP of $20.823 billion.
- The currency spent in Malta is Euro
- A person from Malta is known as a Maltese.
- Malta got its independence from the United Kingdom on 21 September 1964