Pearl Modiadie (born 29 December 1987) is a South African presenter, radio DJ, actress, and producer best known for presenting the SABC 1 music talk show.
|Full Name||Pearl Modiadie|
|Date of Birth||29 December 1987 (32 years old)|
|Occupation||Presenter, radio DJ, actress, and producer|
Pearl Modiadie Age
She was born on the 29th of December 1987 in Xubeni, Tembisa, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa. As of 2019, she is 32 years old.
Pearl Modiadie Husband
It is believed that she is engaged to her fiance, Nkululeko Buthelezi.
Pearl Modiadie Fiance
She got engaged to her fiance in bling fashion when Buthelezi went down on his knee mid-air during a helicopter ride when on a holiday in Zambia. They later broke up and Modiadie gave back her engagement ring.
Nkululeko Buthelezi was allegedly complaining that Modiadie did not have time for him and was depriving him of the privileges of their relationship.
In February they mended their differences and Pearl confirmed that they were together and they are happy.
Pearl Modiadie Boyfriends
Pearl Modiadie Daughter
With her ex-boyfriend Wlater Mokoena, she has a daughter named Thandolwethu.
- 2007 – 2009: Student at Rosebank College, Diploma in Media studies and Journalism.
- Student at Norkem Park High School.
- March 2013- Present: Tv producer at Nexdoor Media
- 2006- Present: Voice over artist and TV Host; Host and Content Producer for a music talk show on SABC1, Wednesdays at 19h00.
- January 2013- July 2013: Magazine columnist for Carpe Diem Media.
- August 2009- March 2013: Radio DJ at YFM; She hosted the Jumpstart on YFM (Saturdays and Sundays at 6-9)
She also hosted The Weekend Wrap Up Sundays at 21.00-00.00
- February 2009- February 2013: Content producer for Sistahood on e.tv at Red Pepper Pictures.
- March 2006- April 2012: Tv Presenter for Sistahood and Craz-e World Live at Red Pepper Pictures Limited.
Pearl Modiadie House
Currently, we do not have details of where she lives and how her house looks like. What we know is that she surprised her father with a newly built house.
View this post on Instagram
when you make an effort on the outside, don’t forget to switch it up on the inside as well. Your soul, your heart and your attitude, make sure those aren’t neglected . 🌸✨ Self development is a never ending journey and it is one I’m committed to for myself, because I strive to be a better person + for the benefit of those around me. 📷 : @urbankreativesa for @metrofmsa