Eastern Cape, established on the 27th of April 1994 is one of the provinces of South Africa. Its capital is Bhisho and it is the second-largest province in South Africa.
Universities in Eastern Cape
This list of universities in Eastern Cape include:
- Rhodes University (Makhanda)
- Nelson Mandela University (Port Elizabeth)
- University of Fort Hare (main campus in Alice, satellite campuses in Bhisho and East London)
- Walter Sisulu University (campuses in Buffalo City, Butterworth, Mthatha and Queenstown)
- Pearson Institute of Higher Education (campuses in East London and Port Elizabeth)