ABSA Bank is regarded as one of the big five banks in South Africa providing a variety of banking and financial services. The acronym ABSA stands for “Amalgamated Banks of South Africa”, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the ABSA Group Limited.
The ABSA Bank Cellphone Banking does not require any sign-up fee or monthly subscription fees. Standard network rates apply when registering.
ABSA Bank USSD Codes
- Check your account balances
- Apply for an Absa Personal Loan
- Top up your contactless card wallet
- View and redeem your Absa Rewards
- Send Money using CashSend
- Buy PrePaid Electricity
- Buy PrePaid airtime, data and SMS bundles
- Get account mini-statements
- USSD Banking is easy and quick to use.
- USSD Banking will work on any handset type, even feature phones. You do not need a smartphone to use USSD Banking.
- You do not need data services to use USSD banking.
- No downloads or Apps required.
All these ABSA Bank codes are very easy to use. All you need to do is just dial *120*2272# on mobile phone and you will see the different options. Just select the one that suits the transaction you want to carry out. It’s that simple.