The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited popularly known as Standard Bank is a South African financial services groups and is by assets Africa’s biggest lender. The bank was founded 15 October 1862 and the company’s corporate headquarters, Standard Bank Centre, is situated in Simmonds Street, Johannesburg.
The Standard Bank Cellphone Banking does not require any sign-up fee or monthly subscription fees. Standard network rates apply when registering.
Standard Bank USSD Code
Dial: *120*2345# and follow the prompts to register
- For access to General Banking, Instant-Money, Apply for a Personal Loan Offering or find an AccessPoint locator.
- Activate cellphone banking with your card number and online banking password
- For access to Quick Prepaid Top-Up service
Additional Benefits of Standard Bank Cellphone Banking
- Create Instant Money Voucher
- Purchase Prepaid
- Buy prepaid airtime, data and electricity for yourself or for anyone else
- Pay bills and municipal accounts
- Transfer Between Accounts
- View Account Balances
- Available 24/7
- Usable on any cellphone
- Low network charges
- No monthly subscription fee
- Plus, if you initiate 3 transactions a month, you will earn 50 rewards points monthly, provided that you are registered for UCount Rewards
- Pay anyone who banks with us using their cellphone number
- Play LottoTM and PowerBallTM
- Send Instant Money to anyone with a cellphone in SA
- Check balances
All these Standard Bank codes are very easy to use. All you need to do is just dial *120*2345# or *130*2345# on mobile phone and you will see the different options. Just select the one that suits the transaction you want to carry out. It’s that simple.