Capitec Bank is a popular South African retail bank. The bank was the second-largest retail bank in South Africa as of August 2017 based on a number of customers, with 120,000 customer opening new accounts per month.
Capitec Bank serves both individuals and businesses but it does not provide business banking for close corporations, companies, partnerships or trusts. The bank’s headquarters is at 1 Quantum Street, Techno Park, Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa.
The Capitec Bank Cellphone Banking does not require any sign-up fee or monthly subscription fees. Standard network rates apply when registering.
Capitec Bank USSD Code
- Buy airtime
- Buy electricity
- View account balances
- View last electricity token purchased
- Do credit facility transfers
- Pay Capitec Bank clients (with a verified cellphone number)
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Register for SMS Update for added security
- Free of charge to top up your cellphone
All these Capitec Bank codes are very easy to use. All you need to do is just dial *120*3279# on mobile phone and you will see the different options. Just select the one that suits the transaction you want to carry out. It’s that simple.