Agricultural Sector Education and Training Authority (AgriSETA) invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 September 2021
The bursary will be to a maximum value of R39 750 per annum for undergraduate students and R63 600 for postgraduate students, and should be used to pay for tuition fees and textbooks.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications by no later than 15 December 2021.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Agricultural related qualification (Degree, Diploma or Certificate)
- You must be studying full-time or part-time (short courses will NOT be funded)
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited College, University or University of Technology in South Africa
- You must be unemployed
- You must NOT be in receipt of funding from any other source
- Preference will be given to students pursuing studies on the AgriSETA Sectoral Priority Occupations (PIVOTAL) List (page 41 to 44)
How to apply for AgriSETA Bursary
Applications can be submitted in either of the following ways:
2) Download and complete the AgriSETA Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Note: current bursary recipients are also required to reapply for funding each year.
Submit or upload clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- New bursary applications: most recent exam results (certified copy)
- Continuation bursary applications: 2021 mid-year results (certified copy)
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Status Verification PIN