If you are looking for how to open a Clickbank account in South Africa, then you are in the right place. In this post, I would share steps on how to create a Clickbank account in South Africa.
This post is basically about how to create a Clickbank account in South Africa and I will also be discussing how to make money from Clickbank in South Africa. Therefore, this post is divided into two. They both include:
1. How to create a Clickbank account in South Africa
2. How to make money from Clickbank in South Africa.
So, just know you are in for something good in this post.
Before we continue, hope you know that Clickbank is under affiliate marketing. Signing up for it means you are signing up to become an affiliate marketer. I know you are getting excited already. You should (it is not a crime).
Requirements to Create a Clickbank Account in South Africa
• A phone or laptop which would be used for registrations. I strongly recommend you make use of a PC for your Clickbank registration.
• A very good network.
• You need an Epic browser. The browser serves as a VPN and also, a cookie blocker to stop websites from knowing your real IP address. Don’t use Mozilla or Safari browsers or any other browser apart from the Epic browser.
• You will also be needing a fresh Gmail account.
• A Payoneer Card.
How to Open a Clickbank Account in South Africa
1. Create a fresh Gmail account.
2. Launch the Epic browser
3. As you are using the Epic browser for the first time, you would see a red arrow on the top right hand of the browser. Click on it.
4. After clicking the red arrow, you should see “epic encrypted proxy”. Select the UK. Once it is successful, the arrow should turn green. If it doesn’t deactivate your anti-virus and repeat.
5. Create another tab.
6. Go to ” fakenamegenerator.com”. You would be able to generate a fake identity for yourself which would be used to fill out details.
7. You would be needing a phone number. You can download “TextPlus” from Google Play.
8. For the banking information, fill out your Payoneer Card details.
9. Select the UK for bank location and for bank name, input “Barclays bank or Citibank”.
How to Make Money from Clickbank in South Africa
Making money from Clickbank in South Africa is easy and very simple.
You can make money from Clickbank through blog commenting. You don’t need to invest any money whatsoever.
Though there are other ways you can make money from Clickbank it will cost you money.
– Facebook Ads
– Google Traffic.
The method we would be discussing does not involve you spending anything.
The method is through commenting and Google Alerts.
All these are about is when a popular blog posts anything that involves a product you are selling, Google Alerts would notify you and you can sell your products by commenting and get paid your commission by Clickbank.
How to Setup Google Alerts
1. Get your Click bank affiliate link and shorten the URL. I recommend ” Bit.ly”
2. Go to “https://www.google.com/alerts”
3. Search using keywords related to the products you want to sell.
4. Create Alert.
5. Google Alerts would notify you about posts regarding your keywords and you can start posting comments about your products