In this article, we will take a look at the necessary admission requirements to study Architecture at the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) needed by a candidate before gaining admission in the school.
This post entails all the important things you need to know about the Admission requirements for Architecture in NMU.
You will learn about the Entry requirements for Architecture in NMU. This information might change from time to time, therefore you are encouraged to check the updated information before you submit your application.
Requirements to Study Architecture at NMU
- Minimum NSC statutory requirements for degree entry must be met.
- An applicant with NSC Grade 12 Mathematics requires a minimum Applicant Score of 370.
- NSC achievement rating of at least 55% for Mathematics.
- Admission is subject to Departmental selection.
- Selection is based on the submission of a creative portfolio of work, comprising drawings and sketches and other creative endeavours as laid out by the Department, as well as an interview with the department’s staff and a discussion with them of your creative portfolio.
- Foreign applicants or applicants unable to present themselves for an interview may apply in writing for a telephonic interview on condition that the personal portfolio is submitted. The selection of applicants will only be finalised after final matric results have been received.