Pitso Mosimane (born 26 July 1964 in Kagiso) whose full name is Pitso ‘Jingles’ Mosimane is a South African former footballer and coach.
He is the former manager of Egyptian Giants Al Ahly making him the first black African and non Egyptian to take charge of the North African giants.
|Full Name||Pitso ‘Jingles’ Mosimane|
|Date of Birth||26 July 1964 (age 59 years old)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Pitso Mosimane Age
He was born on the 26th of July 1964 in Kagiso, South Africa. As of 2023 he is 59 years old and celebrates his birthday on July 26th every year.
Pitso Mosimane Wife
He is currently married to Moira Mosimane and together they have two children, Lelentle Mosimane and Kopano Mosimane.
- 2010 – 2012: Head Coach of South African Bafana Bafana Soccer Team.
- 2006 – 2010: Assistant coach of South African Bafana Bafana Soccer Team.
- 2001 – 2007: Manager of SuperSport United Football Club.
- 1993 – 1994: Professional Soccer Player of South African Bafana Bafana Soccer Team.
- 1985 – 1987: Professional Soccer Player of Mamelodi Sundowns Football Club.
- 1982 – 1983: Professional Soccer Player of Jomo Cosmos Football Club.
- 2017: Coach of the Year at the 2016 Glo-CAF awards in Abuja, Nigeria
- 2013: Absa Premiership Coach of Quarter Four.
- 2010: South African Football Association Coach of the Year.
He has a take-home salary of around R54 million per annum making him one of the highest-paid South African coaches.
He has an estimated net worth of $5 million making him one of the richest coaches in South Africa.
Pitso Mosimane Latest News
Ahly confirm Pitso appointment
Al Ahly have confirmed the appointment of Pitso Mosimane just hours after his shock resignation at Mamelodi Sundowns.
Mosimane, 56, has agreed a two-year contract with the Egyptian Premier League champions and has been set a mandate to win the CAF Champions League after succeeding Swiss tactician Rene Weiler.
Ahly are currently in the semi-finals of Africa’s elite club competition and in the last-16 of the Egyptian Cup and with the league title already secured, Mosimane will have the opportunity to secure the Egyptian giants a historic treble.
The contract with Mr Pitso Mosimane, South African head coach of the first team, is effective from Friday 2 October 2020, for a period of two seasons,” the club statement read.
“He will be joined with his assistants, which includes a general coach, a physical trainer and a performance analyst. Also joining is Belgian Michel Yancon as goalkeeping coach, who has been retained, and Sayed Abdel Hafeez as director of football.”