Pitso Mosimane (born 26 July 1964 in Kagiso) whose full name is Pitso ‘Jingles’ Mosimane is a South African former footballer and coach.
He is currently the manager of Mamelodi Sundowns in the Premier Soccer League.
Pitso Mosimane Age
He was born on the 26th of July 1964 in Kagiso, South Africa. As of 2019, he is 55 years old.
Pitso Mosimane Wife
He is currently married to Moira Mosimane and together they have two children, Lelentle Mosimane and Kopano Mosimane.
- 2010 – 2012: Head Coach of South African Bafana Bafana Soccer Team.
- 2006 – 2010: Assistant coach of South African Bafana Bafana Soccer Team.
- 2001 – 2007: Manager of SuperSport United Football Club.
- 1993 – 1994: Professional Soccer Player of South African Bafana Bafana Soccer Team.
- 1985 – 1987: Professional Soccer Player of Mamelodi Sundowns Football Club.
- 1982 – 1983: Professional Soccer Player of Jomo Cosmos Football Club.
- 2017: Coach of the Year at the 2016 Glo-CAF awards in Abuja, Nigeria
- 2013: Absa Premiership Coach of Quarter Four.
- 2010: South African Football Association Coach of the Year.
He has a take-home salary of around R700,000 – R800,000 making him one of the highest-paid PSL coaches in South Africa.
He has an estimated net worth of $5 million making him one of the richest PSL coaches in South Africa.
Pitso Mosimane Latest News
Pitso Mosimane Says That He Has Never Seen Anything Like The Way Maritzburg Are Playing
Source: Soccer Laduma
Mamelodi Sundowns’ Pitso Mosimane was full of praise with the way Maritzburg United have been playing, saying that they do certain things that he has never seen before.
Sundowns will lock horns with Head Coach Fadlu Davids’ outfit on Saturday in the Nedbank Cup semi-finals, before facing off once again in the Absa Premiership next week Wednesday.
Should Orlando Pirates not drop any points in their upcoming encounters, Masandawana will need just four points to win the Absa Premiership title.
However, in order to get any closer to glory in both the Nedbank Cup and Absa Premiership campaigns, the Brazilians will need to secure victories over Maritzburg who are currently standing in their way.
“It’s not an easy one, you play Maritzburg, I have never seen a team which has effort like that, they have got lefts and they are awkward, you must analyse the way they play, I swear to god I have never seen a formation like this in my whole life, never, never,” he said.
“And it works out and is good, they don’t have striker they play with two strikers out wide and that’s where the Belgian always scores goals, you see he scores goals from the sides and nobody picks it up, it’s like everybody has got his own software playing, I mean, it’s very difficult. Look at Orlando Pirates how they play with their three strikers, narrow and speed,” Mosimane added.