Putla Sehlapelo (born 4 July 1970) is a South African actor who is popularly known for his role as Maloro in the SABC1 mini-series Death of a Queen.
He currently plays the role of Alfred Magongwa in SABC 1 soap opera, Skeem Saam.
|Full Name||Putla Sehlapelo|
|Date of Birth||4 July 1970 (50 years old)|
Putla Sehlapelo Age
Sehlapelo was born on the 4th of July 1970 in Mpumalanga, Limpopo, South Africa. He is 50 years old as of 2020.
Putla Sehlapelo Education
The actor studied drama at the University of Pretoria.
Putla Sehlapelo Wife
Sehlapelo ‘s wife is Neo Sehlapelo. They have three beautiful children together.
Putla Sehlapelo Career
In 2003, Sehlapelo made his debut on television with his role as Spike on Generations. He has also been on the SABC1 mini-series Death of a Queen, which aired as part of the channel’s “Shakespeare in Mzansi” strand in 2008.
- Death of a Queen Season 1 as Malôrô Lerothodi
- Dryfsand Season 1as Welcome
- Gaz’lam – Season 2 as Man
- Generations Season 1 as Guest Star
- Intersexions Season 1 as George
- Noah’s Ark Season 1 as Hospital Doctor 1
- Skeem Saam Seasons 2 to 9 as Alfred Magongwa
- Society Season 2 as Bonga
- Soul Buddyz Season 2 as Solomzi
- Tempy Pushas Season 2 as Skywalker
- The Lab Season 1 as Dudu
- The Wild Season 1 as Tiro Lebone
- Thola -Season 1 as Steve Kefentse
- Thola – Season 2 as Steve Kefentse
He has an estimated net worth of $200 000 which he has made from his career as an actor.