Evan Botha (born 21 , in Johannesburg) is a South African rugby player playing in the second-row position but also the third-row wing (1.97 m, 112 kg).
Evan Botha rose to prominence due to a positive test for anabolic steroids in January 2008, following the Pro D2 Aurillac-Toulon match, for which he was initially suspended for two years.
The South African second line finally saw its suspension reduced to 6 months after explaining that it had used a product against baldness containing a substance also used to mask steroids.
The anti-doping commission having taken into account his good faith, he was able to replay as of October 31, 2008. He played at Section Paloise between 2009 and 2012 but played very little due to numerous injuries.
|Full Name||Evan Botha|
|Date of Birth||21 (age 38 years old)|
Evan Botha Age
He was born on the 21st of , in Johannesburg, South Africa. As of 2021, he is 38 years old and celebrates his birthday on April 21st every year.
- 1999: Golden Lions ( South Africa ) (Craven Week)
- 2001: Golden Lions – 19 years old ( South Africa )
- 2005: Golden Lions ( South Africa ) (Currie Cup)
- 2005-2007: Wildeklawer Griquas ( South Africa ) (Currie Cup)
- Currie Cup: 10 matches, 2 tries.
- 2007-2009: Stade Aurillacois ( France )
- 2009-2012: Section Paloise ( France )