Ferial Haffajee (born 20 February 1967) is a South African journalist and newspaper editor. She is the Editor-at-large of The Huffington Post, South Africa.
|Full Name||Ferial Haffajee|
|Date of Birth||20th of February 1967 (age 54 years old)|
Ferial Haffajee Age
She was born on the 20th of February 1967 in Johannesburg, South Africa. As of 2021, she is 54 years old.
Ferial Haffajee Husband
She is married to Paul Stober who is the deputy editor and also the political editor of the Mail and Guardian.
- December 2016 – Present: Editor-at-large of The Huffington Post, South Africa.
- 2011 – Present: Board Member of the International Press Institute.
- 2013: Speaker, Tomorrow’s Leaders Convention.
- 2009 – November 2016: Editor in Chief of the City Press.
- 2004 – 2009: Editor of the Mail and Guardian.
- 1997 – 2004: Senior Editor of the Financial Mail.
- 1991: Trainee Journalist at Weekly Mail.
Ferial Haffajee Books
- What If There Were No Whites in South Africa?
- Real Beauty Jodi Bieber
- Top Woman in Media, MTN & The Media Magazine
- Women of the Year for Media, Shoprite/Checkers
- Sanlam Economic Reporting Finalist
- Magazine Journalism, Mondi Awards
- Sanlam Economic Reporting
- Board member of the International Women’s Media Foundation,
- Board member of the World Editors Forum.
- Board member of the International Press Institute
- Board member of the Inter Press Service.