Ferial Haffajee is a South African journalist and newspaper editor. She was born on 20th February 1967 in Johannesburg, South Africa and she is the Editor-at-large of The Huffington Post, South Africa.
Ferial Haffajee Age
She was born on the 20th of February 1967 in Johannesburg, South Africa. As of 2019, she is 52 years old.
Ferial Haffajee Husband
She is married to Paul Stober who is the deputy editor and also the political editor of the Mail and Guardian.
- December 2016 – Present: Editor-at-large of The Huffington Post, South Africa.
- 2011 – Present: Board Member of the International Press Institute.
- 2013: Speaker, Tomorrow’s Leaders Convention.
- 2009 – November 2016: Editor in Chief of the City Press.
- 2004 – 2009: Editor of the Mail and Guardian.
- 1997 – 2004: Senior Editor of the Financial Mail.
- 1991: Trainee Journalist at Weekly Mail.
Ferial Haffajee Books
- What If There Were No Whites in South Africa?
- Real Beauty Jodi Bieber
Ferial Haffajee Awards
- Top Woman in Media, MTN & The Media Magazine
- Women of the Year for Media, Shoprite/Checkers
- Sanlam Economic Reporting Finalist
- Magazine Journalism, Mondi Awards
- Sanlam Economic Reporting
Ferial Haffajee Membership
- Board member of the International Women’s Media Foundation,
- Board member of the World Editors Forum.
- Board member of the International Press Institute
- Board member of the Inter Press Service.