Khuli Chana whose real name is Khulane Morule is a South African Motswako rapper and founder and manager of two Johannesburg based music companies, Raux Studios and Mythrone Records.
Khuli Chana released his debut solo album, The MotswakOriginator in November 2009. Action Aid South Africa featured His song ‘No More Hunger’ in their Hunger Free Campaign music compilation.
Khuli Chana Age
He was born on the 27th of August 1982 in Mmabatho in South Africa. As of 2019, he is 37 years old.
Khuli Chana Girlfriend
He was romantically involved with Asanda Maku and together they have a daughter named Nia Lesika. It is currently rumoured that he is dating DJ Lamiez Holworthy.
Khuli Chana Albums
2012: Lost in Time
Khuli Chana Songs
- Tswa Daar
- Mahamba Yedwa
- Hape Le Hape
- No Lie
- Never Grow Up
- Sthandwa Sam
- No More Hunger
- Pina Ya Kalwa
- Break Me Off
- All Hail
- Love This Music
- One Source
- Jivas Febulous
- Ngwanyan’ Kwen’
Khuli Chana Nominations & Awards
- Best Newcomer at the Channel O Music Video Awards.
- Best Song of the year at the Hype Music Awards
- Best Vernacular Hip Hop album at the South African Traditional Music Awards (SATMA).
- 2012: Best Collaboration for “Tswa Daar” (Lost in Time) at SA Hip Hop Awards.
- 2013: Best Collaboration for “Tswa Daar” (Lost in Time) at SA Hip Hop Awards.
- 2013: Best Male Artist at South African Music Awards (SAMA)
- 2013: Coveted Album of the Year at the South African Music Awards (SAMA)
- 2014: Best Hit Single at the 13th Annual Metro FM Music Awards
- 2014: Best Music Video at the 13th Annual Metro FM Music Awards
Khuli Chana Twitter
Khuli Chana Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Khuli Chana Video
Khuli Chana News
Khuli Chana and Lamiez spark engagement rumours
There’s almost been as much pregnancy reveals as weddings in celebville this year and celeb couple, Khuli Chana and his bae Lamiez Holworthy have fans wondering if they’re next to tie the knot.
The engagement rumours were sparked by recent pictures of Lamiez on her Instagram page, where she can be seen rocking a diamond ring on her left hand.
“A happy baby,” she captioned the first picture where her gorgeous ring was visible.
Shortly after that, the DJ shared more pictures where she was showing off her ring and fans quickly took to the comments section to ululate, sing wedding songs and congratulate the pair.
“Semo tseretsere senatla ngwana otserwe kese natal,” one follower sang under a picture where Lamiez and her rapper beau can be seen staring lovingly into each other’s eyes.
“Alilililili,” another wrote.