Khuli Chana (born 27 August 1982) whose real name is Khulane Morule is a South African Motswako rapper, founder and manager of music companies.
He is the manager of two Johannesburg based music companies, Raux Studios and Mythrone Records.
Khuli Chana released his debut solo album, The MotswakOriginator in November 2009. Action Aid South Africa featured His song ‘No More Hunger’ in their Hunger Free Campaign music compilation.
|Full Name||Khulane Morule|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1982 (38 years old)|
|Net Worth||R2.5 Million|
Khuli Chana Age
He was born on the 27th of August 1982 in Mmabatho in South Africa. As of 2020, he is 38 years old.
Khuli Chana Girlfriend
He was romantically involved with Asanda Maku and together they have a daughter named Nia Lesika. It is currently rumoured that he is dating DJ Lamiez Holworthy.
2012: Lost in Time
- Tswa Daar
- Mahamba Yedwa
- Hape Le Hape
- No Lie
- Never Grow Up
- Sthandwa Sam
- No More Hunger
- Pina Ya Kalwa
- Break Me Off
- All Hail
- Love This Music
- One Source
- Jivas Febulous
- Ngwanyan’ Kwen’
Nominations & Awards
- Best Newcomer at the Channel O Music Video Awards.
- Best Song of the year at the Hype Music Awards
- Best Vernacular Hip Hop album at the South African Traditional Music Awards (SATMA).
- 2012: Best Collaboration for “Tswa Daar” (Lost in Time) at SA Hip Hop Awards.
- 2013: Best Collaboration for “Tswa Daar” (Lost in Time) at SA Hip Hop Awards.
- 2013: Best Male Artist at South African Music Awards (SAMA)
- 2013: Coveted Album of the Year at the South African Music Awards (SAMA)
- 2014: Best Hit Single at the 13th Annual Metro FM Music Awards
- 2014: Best Music Video at the 13th Annual Metro FM Music Awards
Khuli Chana Net Worth
He has a net worth of over R2.5 Million making him one of the richest rappers in South Africa.
View this post on Instagram