It is now very easy to purchase airtime for yourself and others using the Nedbank Airtime purchase code
As long as you are a Nedbank customer and provided you have money on your bank account you can recharge your line anytime you feel like.
It is very simple! This service is easy and quick to use. You can buy airtime during the day or at night if you want. It works for 24 hours.
Besides, it will take only some few seconds to buy Airtime. It means that this service saves you time. You don’t have to stay in long queues in banks.
You can easily use the Nedbank USSD code to recharge your line or a friend’s line from the comfort of your home.
Having said all these let’s quickly delve deep into this post so you can see how to use the GTB simple banking code for airtime recharge.
How to use Nedbank code to purchase prepaid airtime bank account
You can easily buy airtime for yourself or others by dialling the Nedbanksimple banking code which is *130*001#. To recharge for yourself or others follow the steps below.
- Dial *130*001# from your phone.
- You will be presented with the main menu. Click “Reply” to make a selection.
- Enter “1” to select “Airtime without Airtime”, then click “Reply” to send your selection.
- You will be prompted to accept Nedbank’s terms and conditions. Click “Reply” to enter your response.
- Enter “1” to accept the terms and conditions, then click “Reply” to submit your response.
- You will be prompted to enter the first six digits of your ID number. Click “Reply” to proceed.
- Enter the first six digits of your ID number, then click “Reply” to submit your response.
- You will be informed of how many prepaid purchases you have available for the current period. Click “Reply” to proceed.
- Enter “1” to continue, then click the “Reply” button to proceed.
- You will be prompted to select the bank account that you wish to pay from. Click “Reply” to make your selection.
- Select a bank account, then click “Reply” to send your selection.
- You will be prompted to confirm your purchase details. Click “Reply” to make your selection.
- Enter “1” to confirm your purchase, then click “Reply” to send your response.
Lastly, you can also download the Nedbank mobile app from Google Playstore or App Store. With that, you can easily use the mobile app to recharge your line at any time.