Reason Rapper (born 30 June 1987) whose real name is Sizwe Moeketsi Moniker, is a South African rapper and songwriter. He has hit songs such as Breathe to his name.
Reason Rapper Age
The rapper was born on June 30, 1987 in Tembisa, South Africa. he is 33 years old as of 2020.
Reason Rapper Wife
Sizwe Moeketsi used to be married to Mosa Moeketsi. The couple divorced after seven years together.He was also in a relationship with Luthando Shosha, popularly known as Lootlove. It is alleged that his affair with Lootlove was the reason for his divorce with Mosa Moeketsi.
The rapper has four beautiful kids: Minenhle, Oname, and a set of twins born to him by Loveloot in 2019. Sadly, he lost his firstborn son, known as Obakeng, in 2013 after suffering from anaemia.
Reason Rapper Albums
- Audio 3D in 2012
- Audio High Definition in 2014
- Audio Re-Definition in 2015
- Love Girls in 2017
- Azania in 2018
Reason Rapper Songs
- Welcome To Azania (ft. Nelisiwe Sibiya)
- Nkosi Yam
- Banani MaVoko
- Cashless Society (Ft. Ginger Trill)
- Champagne and Water (Ft. Mick Jenkins)
- O Suna Mang (Ft. Kid X (SA) & Kwesta)
- 10111 (Ft. The Muffinz (SA)
- Home Alone (Ft. Una Rams)
- Byela Mina (Ft. pH Raw X)
- 4 the Kidz (Ft. Mr. Beef & pH Raw X)
- 420 #ntp (Ft. Gemini Major)
- Bag Dat Happiness4sale (Ft. Мот (Mot)
- Azania (Ft. Sibongile Khumalo & Swizz Beatz)
Love Girls Track list
Love Girls is a concept album about the rapper’s experience with some of the women he has had relationships with. It’s a solid release, just like the man’s previous efforts.
Audio Re-Definition Track list
- Redefinition (Ft. BK (SA) & Mr. Beef)
- #TRVE (The Realest Verse Ever)
- The Realest (Ft. Tweezy)
- Great Kings
- Emzini Weyi Ntsizwa (Ft. Mashayabhuqe KaMamba)
- Yipikayay (Ft. AKA & Khuli Chana)
- Hola (Cho!)
- Brand New (Ft. Dj ID & Skwatta Kamp)
- The Mantra
- Bad In December (Ft. Dj Zan D, Ginger Trill, Sakhekile & Stilo Magolide)
Reason Rapper Net Worth
Sizwe Moeketsi has an estimated net worth of about $3 million. Most of which he has made from his successful music career and music shows.
View this post on Instagram
I’ve never considered myself to be a great father. My mistakes have always been reminders of the more I can do to be better. So I live by that. “I can do better”. Often when I get props for the few fathering moments I post, deep down inside, i generally feel like “I can do better”. I look at the tough moments when I fail in isolation and let my kids down as wake up calls… that “I can do better”. So to my fellow fathers, I’m Not sure what struggles you go through, however, the stats in this country tell us that we far from great, and that “WE CAN DO BETTER”. So in all the love and support we shower fathers with today… I hope you as a father keep yourself motivated in the sprit that… “YOU CAN ALWAYS DO BETTER!”. Let’s DO BETTER! #HappyFathersDay2020