It is common knowledge that the University of Witwatersrand is one of the best universities not just in South Africa but in the world. Wits University can conveniently compete with major schools globally.
Gaining admission into Wits University is an opportunity that many want but few will get. Do you want to know if you are part of that few? Well, this is the right place to check your application status.
You might be a guardian or a parent also that will love to see the result of your child or the person under your care. This is also the right place for you to check.
Check Wits Application Status Online (Step By Step Guide)
In order to check your application status, you will need to access the Wits self-service. The self-service can be used for various functions. The student self-service portal is accessible by students and applicants.
Read more about accessing the portal here.
All you need to check your application status is the following;
- Your documents (for uploading purposes).
- Student ID
- An internet connection.
- A smartphone or a PC.
Follow the guide below to check your Wits application status online.
- Go to Wits University self-service here.
- Type in your StudentID. Your StudentID is your “Person Number”.
- Input your password. The password is the date of birth of the applicant. It is “YYMMDD” format.
- Sign in.
- Check your Wits application status.