Andile Khumalo (born 9 March 1978) is an entrepreneur and Chartered Accountant. He is the managing director at Power FM and also the founder of MyStartUp.
It is an online platform that seeks to find, develop and support aspiring and existing entrepreneurs in South Africa.
Andile graduated from Newlands East Secondary School in 1995. He had his Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Accounting from the University of Natal in 1999.
|Full Name||Andile Khumalo|
|Date of Birth||9 March 1978 (age 43 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Durban, South Africa|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur and Chartered Accountant|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
Andile Khumalo Age
He was born on the 9th March of 1978 in Durban South Africa. As of 2021, he is 43 years old.
Andile Khumalo Career
September 2014 – Present: Managing Director at Power FM.
June 2013- Present: Founder of MyStartUp
- MyStartUp (www.mystartupsa.com), is an online platform that seeks to find, develop and support aspiring and existing entrepreneurs in South Africa.
June 2007- Present: Chief Investment Officer of MSG Afrika Investment Holdings.
- MSG Afrika is a black-owned media group with interests in POWER FM, Capricorn FM, Quizzical Pictures, The Communications Firm, MSG Group Sales & MetropolitanRepublic
September 2012 – September 2014: Non-Executive Director of the South African Airways
September 2011- September 2013: President of the Association for the Advancement of Black Accountants of Southern Africa.
September 2009- September 2011: Vice president of the Association for the Advancement of Black Accountants of South Africa.
April 2006- June 2007: Non-Executive Director at Wellco Health Limited.
- Wellco Health was a JSE-listed neutraceuticals company that owned brands such as KGB, a hangover preventative, SuperStars, a children’s food supplement and the Herbology range of nutritional supplements. The company was later taken over and renamed BioScience Brands.
October 2004- February 2006: Partner at Siyaya Management Services.
- Siyaya Management Services based on Durban, Johannesburg & East London, was a financial services consulting firm started by a group of Black Chartered Accountants, including Andile Khumalo in 2003.
- It serviced public & private sector clients in the fields of internal audit, accounting, taxation and corporate advisory. Andile exited the business in early 2006 and the founding partners eventually sold the practice to Deloitte in 2008.
April 2003- October 2004: Corporate Finance Advisor at Investec Bank Limited.
January 2003- March 2003: Senior Auditor; Houston, TX USA, Deloitte & Touche
January 2000- December 2002: Trainee Accountant at Deloitte & Touche
Andile Khumalo Membership
December 2010 – December 2014: Member of the takeover Regulation Panel
- The Takeover Regulation Panel (TRP) is responsible to regulate all affected transactions and offers, which includes large Mergers & Acquisitions in South Africa
June 2012- June 2013: Board member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.
March 2012 – March 2013: Treasurer at The Black Business Council.
January 2008- December 2012: Chairman of Metropolitan Republic
October 2008- March 2011: Alternate Member of The Directorate of Market Abuse
He has an estimated net worth of $3 million which he has earned as an entrepreneur.