Why do you have to visit a Capitec Bank branch when you can bank from home, work or wherever your laptop takes you? With Internet banking, you get simplified banking when it suits you.
You might be bothered with the questions of How do I activate my Capitec Internet banking? How do I register for capitec Internet banking? We will answer all of that in this post.
Capitec Bank offers secure, easy-to-use Internet banking to save you money with no monthly subscription fee.
Access your main savings account, savings plans or credit facility when it suits you:
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Do payments (people or accounts)
- Buy airtime, data and SMS bundles (for yourself or a friend)
- Buy electricity (for yourself or a friend)
- View your last electricity tokens purchased
- Add beneficiaries
- Add recurring (stop orders) or future-dated payments
- Add recurring (stop orders) or future-dated transfers
- Do credit facility transfers
- Stop lost or stolen cards immediately
- Update your daily card limits
- Save and verify your email address for added security
- View or download statements
- View or download tax interest certificates
- View your transaction and payment history
- Register and maintain your SMS Update settings
To register and activate your Capitec Internet Banking, Sign in now.