Dawn Thandeka King (born 1 October 1977) is a popular South African actress, musician and motivational speaker from Eshowe, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
She is best known for her starring role as Lindiwe Xulu, the wife of self-made gangster Muzi Xulu, in the SABC1 soapie Uzalo.
After she completed her matric, she went on for her drama studies at Technikon Natal (which is now known as the Durban University of Technology).
Dawn Thandeka King Age
She was born on the 1st of October 1977 in Eshowe, KwaZulu-Natal. As of 2019, she is 42 years old.
Dawn Thandeka King Husband
She was for 15 years married to a Durban-based businessman named Jabulani Msomi. Their marriage, unfortunately, ended in 2017.
She is believed to currently be in a relationship with industry colleague Mlungisi Duncan.
View this post on Instagram
5 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Uzalo’s Dawn Thandeka King
1. She has experience as a radio actress, motivational speaker, MC and an indigenous musician
2. Her television acting debut was in 2012 in the Mzansi Magic telenovela iNkaba. She played the recurring role of flirtatious, gossiping domestic worker Anele.
3. Dawn was recalled to perform her indigenous music, at The Land Reform Exhibition in February 2014, this time held at the Event’s Exhibition Center in Pretoria.
4. In July 2014, Dawn was invited to be part of the cast of Eclipsed, directed by Warona Seane, which had a three-week run at the Soweto Theatre.
5. She was also involved in two short films called Untitled and Hlezephi, which were directed by Rethabile Mathobi and Tony Miyambo.