Makaziwe Mandela (Pumla Makaziwe “Maki” Mandela-Amuah) is a South African businesswoman and also the co-founder and chair of House of Mandela Wines. She was born in 1954 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Makaziwe Mandela Husband & Family
She is a daughter to Nelson Mandera and his first wife Evelyn Mase. She is married to Dr. Isaac Amuah, who is of Ghanaian origin.
- 1993 she completed her Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Anthropology from the University of Massachusetts.
- 1989 she completed Masters of Arts from the University Of Massachusetts.
- He has a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from the University Of Massachusetts.
- She attended Waterford Kamhlaba UWC of Southern Africa for her secondary education.
Makaziwe Mandela Career
- 2010 – Present: Co-founder and Chair and House of Mandela Wines.
- 2005 – Present: Chairperson of Afripack.
- Consultant, Training Development, Self Empowerment International.
- Director of Nestlé South Africa.
- Chair of Nozala Investments (Pty) Ltd.
- Executive Director of Nagul Investment Holdings
- Director of Enviroserv Holdings Limited
- Advisor at University of the Witwatersrand
- Chairperson of Rand Water
- Executive Manager of Corporate Services at Development Bank of Southern Africa.
- Director of Nelson Mandela Foundation
- General Manager of Human Resources at Spoornet
- Director of Myriad Medical Holdings Limited
Makaziwe Mandela Awards
- International Businesswoman of the Year by Women Working Together in 2007
- Fullbright Distinguished Fellowship Award