We will be taking a look at some Nedbank USSD/Cellphone banking frequently asked questions.
How do I get my profile number and PIN?
- Your branch will give you a profile number and a temporary PIN. You will be prompted to change your PIN when you log in.
How long is a temporary PIN valid for?
- Temporary PINs are valid for six days only.
What should I do if my temporary PIN has expired?
- You will need to visit a Nedbank branch to obtain another temporary PIN.
What should I do if I forgot my PIN?
- You will need to visit a Nedbank branch to reset your PIN. You will be assigned a temporary PIN.
What is Nedbank USSD?
- USSD is a mobile communication system that works with limited mobile functionality. It can be accessed through a string code – like when you do an airtime balance check on your phone and can be used on any cellphone.