Sasha-Lee Olivier (born 18 October 1992) is a model and entrepreneur, currently pursuing a double major in marketing and psychology at Wits.
She is the Miss South Africa 2019 and she says her passion lies in social development.
Sasha-Lee was crowned Miss SA after titleholder, Zozibini Tunzi, was crowned Miss Universe in December 2019.
|Full Name||Sasha-Lee Laurel Olivier|
|Date of Birth||18 October 1992 (28 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Alberton, Johannesburg|
|Occupation||Model and entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Sasha-Lee Olivier Age
She was born on the 18th of October 1992 in Alberton, Johannesburg. As of 2020, she is 28 years old.
She has an estimated net worth of about $1 million
5 Interesting Facts You Should Know About Sasha-Lee Oliver
- She works tirelessly to redefine and broaden the definition of what it means to be beautiful, supporting campaigns founded on principles of inclusivity and equal representation. She wants women to know there is power in embracing all that they are – whether it be their body-type or their story.
- She is inspired by former Miss South Africa Amy Kleinhans-Curd (1992) because she displayed courage in choosing not to carry the old South African flag.
- Her role models are:
- Vusi Thembekwayo an entrepreneur whose tenacity in the face of adversity she admires;
- Ashley Graham whose approach to #body positive has never excluded any body-type;
- Oprah Winfrey who, she says, taught her that “walking in my truth would be the most powerful thing I do”.
- The eldest of three sisters, family is important to Sasha Lee. She is in awe of her mother whose strength as a woman and as a single mother she admires.
- Sasha Lee is keen on fishing and loves nothing more than quiet time with a rod and reel. She also likes the quiet contemplative space provided by art galleries.
- An unusual hobby is finding and climbing to the top of whatever tall building she can to take in the view of the city at night!