Tumi Morake is a South African comedian, actress, writer and producer who was born on 22nd December 1981 in Free State South Africa. She is a graduate of Wits University where she studied Drama.
Tumi Morake Age
She was born on the 22nd of December 1981 in Free State, South Africa. As of 2018, she is 37 years old.
Tumi Morake Husband
She is happily married to Mpho Osei- Tutu, who is also an actor, director, and writer. Their wedding was on Saturday, 28 November 2009. In an interview with The Citizen, Tumi said about their wedding:
“Our wedding was not perfect but that makes me treasure it even more. It had its hiccups and drama, joy and elation. More importantly it had all my favourite people there, which meant the world to me.”
Tumi Morake Children
She and her husband are blessed with two children named Bonsu and Lesedi.
Tumi Morake Television Roles
- Askies (Season 1) as Persistence.
- City Ses’la (Season 2) as Palesa.
- Erfsondes (Season 1) as Dineo.
- High Rollers (Season 3) as Guest Star.
- Izoso Connexion (Season 1) as Millicent
- Kota Life Crisis (Season 2) as Thembekile.
- My Perfect Family (Season 3) as Patronella.
- Rockville (Season 1) as Portia.
- Sober Companion (Season 1) as Tumi.
- Soul Buddyz (Season 3 & 4) Pabi.
- The Queen (Season 1) as Dolly.
Tumi Morake Awards and Nominations
- Golden Horn Award for Best TV Presenter,
- Best Supporting Actress in a TV Comedy Golden Horn Award
- Golden Horn Award for Best Achievement in Scriptwriting in a TV Comedy