Adrian Gore (born 16 May 1964) is a South African entrepreneur, founder and group chief executive of Discovery Limited.
He launched Discovery in 1992, with the aim of making people healthier and enhancing and protecting their lives.
Adrian Gore Age
He was born on the 16th of May 1964. Adrian Gore is 56 years old as of 2020.
Adrian Gore Wife
He got married to Lauren Gore in 1987 and together they have two children.
He has a fortune which is estimated at around R7 billion all thanks to his shareholding in Discovery.
In 2017, he took home a total salary of R17 million, including a basic salary of R6.2 million, and a performance bonus of R3.6 million. This figure was down from the initial R18.5 million the chief executive received in 2016.
He has an estimated net worth of $480 million and is one of the richest men in South Africa.
- 2013: He received the Manex Award from the University of the Witwatersrand Business School.
- 2010: He was named as the Sunday Times business leader of the year.
- 2004: South Africa’s leading CEO in the annual MoneyWeb CEO of the Year Awards.
- South African Jewish Business Achiever Award.
- 1998: South African Best Entrepreneur, Ernst & Young.