Khaya Dladla (born 3 April 1990) is one of South Africa’s most talented actors who is popular for his role as GC in South Africa’s number one soapie, Uzalo.
According to him, his career kicked off in Isipingo Hills Primary School.
While looking for something to keep their son busy, they then settled for ballet because that was what he decided to do at age six.
Khaya Dladla Age
He was born on the 3rd of April 1990, in Umalazi BB section. As of 2023, he is 33 years old and celebrates his birthday on April 3rd every year.
Khaya Dladla Family
His father’s name is Mr Reggie Dladla, while his mother’s name is Thandi Dladla from Umlazi G section.
They are six children in their household, and he is the fifth child.
Khaya Dladla Boyfriend
His boyfriend name is Mercutio Buthelezi. He is in a very happy relationship with his boyfriend.
He says that his ‘bae’ boyfriend has always been in support of him and makes him happy.
View this post on Instagram
5 Things you didn’t know about Khaya Dladla
1. Khaya was born in Umlazi, a township in Kwazulu-Natal and she says he had a happy childhood in the township and was sheltered from abuse and crime.
2. He won the Best Supporting Actor award at the Simon Sabela Awards for his portrayal of G.C. on Uzalo back in 2015.
3. Khaya is a musician as well and is part of the music group ‘Salt & Light’.
4. He is one of six children and he loves being part of a big family saying that they all look out for each other.
5. Khaya has had some modelling experience as well. He walked the runway at the Durban Fashion Fair back in 2016.