Kwesta (born 11 August 1988) whose real name is Senzo Mfundo Vilakazi is a South African rapper and songwriter signed to his own media company known as Rap Lyf.
He attended Phumulami secondary school for 3 years and later Alafang high school. His Independent company was co-founded with Kid X.
At the age of 16, he dropped out of high school to pursue his music career. On the 26th of February, his third studio album DaKAR II was released.
|Full Name||Senzo Mfundo Vilakazi|
|Date of Birth||11 August 1988 (32 years old)|
|Occupation||Rapper and Song Writer|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
He was born on the 11th of August 1988 in Katlehong, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng. As of 2020, he is 32 years old.
His wife is known as Yolanda Vilakazi, who had been his longtime girlfriend for over six years as of March 2017.
Together they have a daughter named Khai, who was born on 13 October 2012.
The Katlehong-born rapper fortified his marriage vows with his wife, Yolanda Vilakazi, at a private ceremony that was attended by his family and close friends.
- Special ReKwest
- DaKAR (Da King of Afrikan Rap)
- DaKAR II
- Ngiyaz’fela Ngawe
- Vur Vai
- The Fire
- Spirit (feat. Wale)
- Afro Trap
- K1 GOD
- Day One
- Let a Nigg* Hit
- Shooting Star
- Mind Fcuk
- Spirit ft. Wale
- Act Like
- Lala Khai
- Boom Shaka Laka (feat. Kid-X)
- One Day
- Thank You
- Mayibabo (feat. DJ Maphorisa, DJ Buckz & Okma)
- Ngiyaz’fela Ngawe (feat. Thabsie)
- Ready For More
- All About
- U Got It
- Hood Rich
- Make You Go
- Afro Trap (feat. Busiswa)
- Day One (feat. AKA)
- Family Matters
- Preacher (feat. Nota)
- Spirit ft. Wale | Fakaza.com
- Find a Way
- One Day (feat. Psyfo)
- Pray Hard
- Kokotela (feat. Yanga & Kid X)
- South African Music Award for Album of the Year
- South African Music Award for Highest Airplay of the Year
- South African Music Award for Best Collaboration
- South African Music Award for Male Artist of the Year
- South African Music Award for Best Hip Hop Album