Raymond Cilliers (born 1983) is a South African gospel singer, songwriter, lecturer and pastor. His career began in 1993 with his debut album, Gloryland, which reached gold status in South Africa.
Raymond Cilliers Age
Cilliers was born in 1983. He is about 38 years old as of 2021.
Raymond Cilliers Wife
He is married to one wife and they have two children together. Cilliers resides in Florida with his family.
In 1993, Raymond Cilliers stepped onto the South African Gospel Music scene. On the label Brettian.
Raymond’s ministry has taken him not only across South Africa, but beyond South African borders like the USA.
Raymond has released numerous studio, compilation and live albums.
- Gloryland (1994)
- Lord I Thank You (1997)
- Suddenly Light (1999)
- Sacred Path (2001)
- The Sound of the Secret Place (2003)
- Lately (2005)
- Coming Home (2007)
- Choose Life – CD & DVD (2008)
- Most Beautiful Name (July 27, 2017)
- Muzik! Live Gospel featuring Imagine: Leon Ferreira, Mervis and Freddie Wessels – (2006)
- Emmaus Worship Experience (2008)
- Die Begin Jare… It Is Well – Volume 2 (2009)
- Die Begin Jare… Shekinah Glory – Volume 4 (2009)
Raymond Cilliers Net Worth
Cilliers has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- The contents of this page are sourced from Wikipedia article on 27 Nov 2020. The contents are available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.