Tshepo Motsepe (born 17 June 1953) is a medical doctor and the current First Lady of South Africa as the wife of Cyril Ramaphosa, the President of South Africa.
|Full Name||Tshepo Motsepe|
|Date of Birth||17 June 1953 (age 68 years old)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Tshepo Motsepe Age
She was born on the 17th of June 1953 in Soweto, South Africa. As of 2021, she is currently 68 years old and celebrates her birthday on June 17th of every year.
Tshepo Motsepe Husband
Tshepo is married to Cyril Ramaphosa who is the current President of the Republic of South Africa. She is Ramaphosa’s third wife and together they have four children.
She studied medicine at the University of KwaZulu-Natal and graduated with an MBChB (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery).
Tshepo then proceeded to complete her Master of Public Health (MPH) in Maternal Child Health and Aging at Harvard School of Public Health.
Work off Medical Practice
- Non-executive director of Wits Health Consortium
- Board Member – HospiceWits (Hospice Association of the Witwatersrand)
- Patron of South African Civil Society for Women’s, Adolescents and Children’s Health (SACSoWACH)
- Patron of Students Sponsorship Program (SSP)
- Served as Chairperson of Gauteng
Health Department’s Accreditation Committee
- Former board member Vaal Reefs Disaster Trust
- Former board member Kids Haven Foundation
- Former Membership – National Medical and Dental Association.