Bridgette Radebe (born 26 February 1960) is a South African entrepreneur and the Founder, Executive Chairperson and CEO of Mmakau Mining (Pty) Ltd.
She was born in South Africa and is the sister of South African businessman Patrice Motsepe.
|Full Name||Bridgette Motsepe Radebe|
|Date of Birth||26 February 1960 (age 61 years old)|
|Net Worth||R1 billion|
Bridgette Radebe Age
She was born on the 26th of February 1960 in South Africa. As of 2021, she is 61 years old.
Bridgette Radebe Husband
She is married to Jeff Radebe and together they have three children named Mandisa Radebe, Vukani Radebe, Malaika Radebe.
She is believed to have an estimated net worth of around R1 billion.
- May 2004 – Present: Independent Non-Executive Director, SAPPI LTD.
- 1999 – Present: Chairperson of Nabera Mining (Pty) Ltd.
- 1995 – Present: Founder and Executive Chairperson, Mmakau Mining (Pty) Ltd
- Director of Leadership Foundation IWF.
- Chair of South Africa Minerals Development Association.
- President of South African Mining Development Association.
- Business Development Director, Cast Mining and Construction (Pty) Ltd South Africa.
- Chair of International Women’s Forum SA.
- Founder of New Africa Mining Fund
- 1989 – 1994: Chief Executive Officer, Projects International (Pty) Ltd.
- International Business Person of the Year, 2008
- Forbes Africa’s Most Richest Women, 2012
- Pioneer in Mining Award, South African Ministry of Minerals and Energy
- Mababongwe: Renaissance Woman Award, University Durban-Westville
- The Onkgopotse Tiro Excellence Awards, Limpopo University, 2010
- Board Member of National Research Foundation.
- Member of National Research Foundation.
- Board of Trustee Member, New Africa Mining Fund