Jeff Radebe (born 18 February 1953) is a South African politician and was last appointed as the Minister of Energy by Cyril Ramaphosa on 26 February 2018.
His full name is Jeffrey Thamsanqa Radebe and he previously served as a Minister in the Presidency: Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
He holds a B.Juris degree from the University of Zululand obtained in 1976; LLM in International Law from Leipzig University obtained in 1981 and studied at the Lenin International School, Moscow in 1985.
|Full Name||Jeffrey Thamsanqa Radebe|
|Date of Birth||18 February 1953 (age 69 years old)|
|Net Worth||R20 million|
Jeff Radebe Age
He was born on the 18th of February 1953 in Cato Manor, South Africa. As of 2022, he is 69 years old and celebrates his birthday on February 18th every year.
Jeff Radebe Wife
He is married to Bridgette Radebe and together they have three children Mandisa Radebe, Vukani Radebe and Malaika Radebe.
- Minister of Energy
- Minister in the Presidency for Planning, Performance, Monitoring, Evaluation and Administration
- Chairperson of the National Conventional Arms Control Committee
- Member of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the African National Congress (ANC) from 1991
- Member of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the ANC since 1991
- Member of the SACP Central Committee
- Head of the ANC Policy Unit
- Chairperson of the ANC National Disciplinary Committee
- Chairperson of the ANC Drafting Committee
- Chairperson of the ANC Political Committee
Awards & Honors
Mr Radebe received an honorary doctorate in Humane Letters by the Chicago State University in 1996, and a Leucospermum flower named Radebe Sunrise was bestowed on him on 23 October 2005.
He was awarded Honorary Colonel by the South African Air Force, Mobile Deployment Wing in 2006.
083 327 1463
021 462 2301
012 406 7612
012 444 4505