David Masondo (born 11 November 1974) is a South African politician who currently serves as the Deputy Minister of Finance.
Masondo is the current head of the OR Tambo School of Leadership and previously served as the MEC of Finance in Limpopo.
David Masondo Age
He was born on 11 November 1974 in Vhembe district, Limpopo, South Africa. Masondo is 46 years old as of 2020.
David Masondo Education
Masondo obtained a diploma at Giyani College, a BA & MA at the University of Witwatersrand. He also holds a PhD from the New York University (USA).
David Masondo Family
Masondo is happily married with two beautiful children.
David Masondo Career
He started his career as a lecturer at the University of Witwatersrand. He has worked as the Chief Director for Economic Sectors and Industry and has also served as the CEO of the Automotive Industry Development Center.
- Deputy Minister of Finance at National Executive (Executive) since 29th May 2019
- Member at National Assembly (Parliament) since 22nd May 2019
- Member at African National Congress (ANC) (Party)
- 19th Candidate at African National Congress National Election List 2019 (Election List) from 23rd April 2019 until 8th May 2019
- Member of the Provincial Legislature at Limpopo Provincial Legislature (Provincial-Legislature) until 6th May 2014
David Masondo Net Worth
Masondo has an estimated net worth of $500 000 which he has earned from his career.
- Email: [email protected]
- Postal Address: Private Bag X115, PRETORIA, 0001
PO Box 29, CAPE TOWN, 8000
- Street Address: 40 Church Square, Old Reserve Bank Building, 2nd Floor 2, PRETORIA