DJ Zinhle (born 30 December 1983) is a South African deejay who served as the resident DJ on the SABC1 music show Jika Majika.
DJ Zinhle is also an actress, after having appeared on television series like Rhythm City and eKasi. She was born on 30 December 1983, in Dannhauser, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
|Full Name||Ntombezinhle Jiyane|
|Date of Birth||30 December 1983 (age 38 years old)|
|Net Worth||R22 million|
Dj Zinhle Age
She was born on the 30th of December 1983 in Dannhauser, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. As of 2021, she is 38 years old and celebrates her birthday on December 29th every year.
Dj Zinhle Boyfriend | Dj Zinhle and AKA
She was once in a relationship with Rapper AKA but their relationship came to an end when she was pregnant with their child Kairo to be with Bonang Matheba. Zinhle is believed to be in a relationship with Brendon Naidoo
Dj Zinhle Baby
She is a mother of one beautiful daughter Kairo Owethu Forbes aka Baby K, who came as a result of her past relationship with rapper AKA.
- Black Motion Ritual Mix
- Renato Xtrova
- House n Hd Mix
- Da Capo & Punk Surreal Experience
- Thabzen Bibo
- DJ X Trio
- Francesco Tarantini Rework
- DJ Garphie Africa to Brazil
- Monocles & Slezz Township Dub
- Alpha & Olmega Drum Arena
- Terry Hunter Bang Is
- Banna Madisasi
- Blaq Soul Zulu Dance
- Main Mix
- My Name Is
- In 2009, Mail & Guardian nominated her as one of the 300 “Young South African You Have to Take to Lunch”.
- She is a SAMA 19 song of the year nominee, 12th Metro FM Awards song of the year nominee and a Channel O Awards nominee.
- In 2014, Bona Magazine named her as one 10 of SA’s Most Influential Women.
- Oprah Magazine named her as one of 21 Powerful African Women In 2014.
- In 2016, Channel 24 named as the 4th Most Powerful Celeb in South Africa.
- She is Glamour Magazine’s Woman of Year for 2016.
- In 2016, she was ranked as the second MOST INFLUENTIAL YOUNG SOUTH AFRICAN in an annual award and ranking scheme for young South African Achievers between 15-40 years.
- In 2017, she designed and showcased a fashion line alongside a young designer Chesney Williams at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Joburg.
DJ Zinhle has DJ-ed or has been a keynote speaker at the following events:
- SAMA Awards, Channel O Awards, and Gauteng Sports Awards.
- Miami Music Conference and Southern African Music Conference. – Durban July and SA Fashion Week.
- Common Wealth Games South Africa after party in Glasgow.
- Swaziland MTN Bushfire.
- Nedbank Talk for Success.
- ESSENCE Festival.
- Working Mother’s Expo
She has an estimated net worth of around R22 million.
View this post on Instagram