Jessica Motaung (born 23 August 1973) is a South African former beauty pageant holder. She has been the marketing manager of Kaizer Chiefs Football Club since 2003.
Jessica was crowned Miss Gauteng, Miss South Africa First Princess and Africa’s Queen of Beauty in the year 1997.
In 1998 she was a host for the television programme ‘Speak Out’ on SABC. Jessica is the younger sister of Bobby Motaung.
|Full Name||Jessica Motaung|
|Date of Birth||23 August 1973 (47 years old)|
|Net Worth||R40 million|
Jessica Motaung Age
She was born on the 23rd of August 1973 in South Africa. As of 2020, she is 47 years old.
Jessica Motaung Husband
She is happily married to Ken Simmons and together they have two children, Kenneth and Donald.
Marketing Director, Kaizer Chiefs Football Club
Address: 5/6 Lena Road, Lenaron, Naturena
Tel: +27 11 941 1465
Fax: +27 11 941 1538
E-mail: [email protected]
10 things you didn’t know about Jessica Motaung
- Jessica Motaung never had to look far to find role models. They are her parents – her father, Kaizer Chiefs’ founder and Chairman, Kaizer Motaung, and her mother, Julegka.
- She is a huge fan of Oprah Winfrey.
- Jessica hosted the television program ‘Speak Out’ on SABC 1 in 1998.
- Coming from a passionate sports family, Jessica Motaung participated in a variety of sports during high school. She played hockey, netball, tennis (winning the doubles with her partner), athletics (running, but also the long jump) and a bit of swimming. She was even the captain of some teams. These days, she enjoys playing golf. And, since one of her sons, Kenneth, plays basketball, she has installed a hoop at home.
- She started following Kaizer Chiefs’ first-team closely from the mid-eighties, but she finds it difficult to single out her favourite Glamour Boy during her youth.
- She’s also a keen follower of other sports. “My brother, Kaizer, played cricket, so I follow that a lot and, as a South African, rugby is part of our culture. I also love following big tournaments such as the Athletics World Championships or the Olympics.”
- Jessica loves listening to music, including R&B, hip-hop, jazz and classics.
- She is an avid reader of books.
- Jessica loves pets, especially dogs.
- She loves to travel.