Keabetswe Motsilanyane Age
She was born on 8 April 1979 in Moruleng, South Africa. Motsilanyane is 42 years old as of 2021.
Keabetswe Motsilanyane Husband
She was once married to Terry Pinana before they separated in 2007. Then she engaged with businessperson Nico Matlala but they split in late 2016. She is a mother of one son.
Keabetswe Motsilanyane Career
Apart from acting, she is a prolific RnB singer where she released first album Beautiful vibrations in 2002. Then she released three more music albums: Feelin U (2005), El Musica (2005) and Run Free: The Evolution (2011).
|2007||Rhythm City||Lucilla Vilakazi||TV Series|
|2012||Thola||Dibuseng Makwarela||TV Series|
|2013||Mtunzini.com||Phaphama Molefe||TV Series|
|2020||7de Laan||Lesedi Moloi||TV Series|
- 2003 Metro FM Award Best RnB
- 2003 Metro FM Awards Best Newcomer
- 2003 SAMA Best RNB
- 2004 Metro FM Award Best Female Artist
- 2004 Metro FM Award Best RnB
- 2005 & 2006 Kid’s Choice Awards Favourite Female Artist
- 2005 Metro FM Award Best Female Artist
- 2008 SAMA Best Urban Pop 2008 Metro FM Award Best Styled Artist
Keabetswe Motsilanyane Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $1 million which she has earned from her career as an actress and musician.