Manne Dipico (born 21 April 1959) is a South African politician and businessman best known as the first Premier of the Northern Cape Province, South Africa.
He is Chairman of Ponahalo Holdings (De Beers Group) and Deputy Chairman of De Beers Consolidated Mines Ltd.
Manne Dipico Age
He was was born in Kimberley on 21 April 1959. Dipico is 61 years old as of 2020.
Manne Dipico Education
Dipico attended St Boniface High School in Kimberley and matriculated in 1979. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Fort Hare and a Leadership Diploma from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
Manne Dipico Wife
He is married to Guthrie Dipico
Manne Dipico Career
- 1982-4: Executive Member of the Galeshewe Youth Organisation (Gayo)
- 1985-6: Regional Executive member of the United Democratic Front
- 1985-7: Regional Organiser of the National Union of Mineworkers
- 1990: Education Co-ordinator of the National Union of Mineworkers
- 1991: Regional Secretary of the African National Congress in the Northern Cape.
- 1992: Provincial Chairman of the African National Congress in the Northern Cape
- 1995-8: Member of Central Committee of the South African Communist Party
With the creation of the Northern Cape Province in 1994, Manne Dipico, as Chairman of the ANC, became its first Premier, serving in this capacity until 2004. He was succeeded by Elizabeth Dipuo Peters.
Manne Dipico Net Worth
Dipico has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars which he has earned from his successful career.