Nthabeleng Likotsi (born 11 August 1984 in Botshabelo) is a South African accountant, businesswoman and self-made entrepreneur.
She is an activist dedicated to the economic empowerment of women.
|Full Name||Nthabeleng Likotsi|
|Date of Birth||11 August 1984 (age 39 years old)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Nthabeleng Likotsi Age
Likotsi was born on 11 August 1984 in Botshabelo, Free State Province, South Africa. She is
The aspiring billionaire holds a master’s degree in Entrepreneurship from the University of the Witwatersrand, and a Certificate in Entrepreneurship, from the Wits Business School.
She also obtained a postgraduate certificate in accounting from the University of Johannesburg.
In 2009, the Young Women in Business Network (YWBN) was established by Likotsi and nine others. The goal of the company is targeted towards empowering women entrepreneurs and professionals.
It is managed by female professionals from different industries in the society with Nthabeleng Likotsi as the managing director.
- Chairperson of the Young Women in Business Network Cooperative Bank.
- Founder of the Young Women in Business Network Cooperative Bank.
- Executive Chairman of Young Women in Business Network (YWBN)
- 2013/2014 Women Leadership Award at the third Africa-India Partnership Summit.
Nthabeleng Likotsi Contact Details
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 087 550 3212
She has an estimated net worth of $20 million which she has earned as a businesswoman