Fistaz Mixwell Age
He was born on 22 April 1976 in Mafikeng, a small town in the North Western Province of South Africa, to Jowie and Edward Matshediso. Fitstaz Mixwell is 45 years old as of 2021.
Fistaz Mixwell Education
Fistaz Mixwell attended JD Mosiah Primary School in Rustenburg and in 1988 started Grade 7 at Mmabatho High School in Mafikeng. In 1993 Fistaz Mixwell finished his matric and attended lectures as a Civil Engineering student at the University of Johannesburg in 1994.
Fistaz Mixwell Career
Fistaz Mixwell has performed in top nightclubs in London, New York City, Miami, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Africa, Africa, France, Ireland, Zurich, Lausanne, Geneva and many more cities across the world. In 2004 Fistaz Mixwell joined South Africa’s biggest Urban Radio Station with 5.5 Million listeners as the Music manager. In 2006, Metro FM reached a record listenership figure of 6 million and he was highly credited with the music strategy he applied after joining the station.
He is currently the Head of New Media and Technology at METRO FM. Fistaz Mixwell also runs his digital design Company, Creativ FM and is also a partner in TOUCHMIXWELL.COM, a company co-created by himself and Tbo Touch. They have formed a formidable force in entertainment and their business interests vary from radio show, TV shows, events and club activations.
In 2011 Fistaz Mixwell left his tenure at METRO FM having headed two  posts as Music Manager and later head of New Media. He joined ZAR Empire as CEO and is responsible for transforming the ZAR Brand. While in charge he launched the zaronline website, ZARFEST, and was also involved with the club business and also the So What television show aired on e.tv.
Castle Lite, a premium South African beer manufactured and distributed by SABMiller launched the Enter the State of Cool competition where Fistaz Mixwell was the brand ambassador and Brand Champion. Radio adverts drove listeners to the Castle Lite Facebook Page and to a website specially created for the competition. The winner won an all expenses paid trip with 3 of their friends and Fistaz Mixwell to the United States to go see the world’s biggest Ice Bar.
- 1999 – It’s Time (EMI, CCP Record Company)
- 2001 – Sumthin’ Different (EMI, CCP Record Company)
- 2003 – Mixwell Avenue (Soulcandi, Sheer Music)
- 2005 – Mixwell Lounge (Gresham Records)
- 2006 – Mixwell Expensiv (Soulcandi, Sheer Music)
- 2008 – Mixwell Impressiv (Sheer Music)
- 2010 – Mixwell Xpensiv II: The Recession Antidote (Shelter Music)
- 2010 – Mixwell Collectiv – The Best of Mixwell
- 2011 – Castle Lite – Enter state of Cool (Soulcandi Records)
- 2013 – Mixwell Addictiv the House Fix (Soul Candi Records)
- 2016 – Soul Candi Sessions For The Fans: Disc 2
- 2018 – Mixwell Summer (Universal Music (Pty) Ltd)
Fistaz Mixwell Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $500 000 which he has earned from his career as a DJ and music producer.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram