Frank Opperman (born 8 June 1960) is a South African actor and musician.
Frank Opperman Age
He was born on 8 June 1960 in Johannesburg. Opperman is 60 years old as of 2020.
Frank Opperman Education
After attending numerous schools across South Africa in Worcester, Benoni, Hermanus and Middelburg, and finally matriculated from Silverton High School in Pretoria in 1978.
Frank Opperman Wife
Frank Opperman Career
He worked for PACT (Performing Arts Council Transvaal) and acted in productions such as Spring awakening and Caspar in my tuin. He also acted alongside fellow South African actor Arnold Vosloo in a full-length feature film called Boetie gaan border toe, but gained popularity in an Afrikaans sitcom called Orkney Snork Nie, created by Willie Esterhuizen, playing the character named Ouboet van Tonder.
In the following years he participated in various projects, amongst others Gauteng-Aleng, a sitcom where he worked once again alongside Willie Esterhuizen. He also appeared in Dryfsand, an Afrikaans television drama written by P.G. du Plessis. After twelve years he returned to the theatre, starring in Die Uwe Pottie Potgieter, a one-man show written for him by Dana Snyman.
- Arsenaal – Season 1 as Swart
- Dancing with the Stars South Africa – Season 1
- Die Uwe Pottie Potgieter – Season 1 as Pottie Potgieter
- Die Vierde Kabinet – Season 1 as Colonel Yster Swart
- Dryfsand – Season 1 as Johannes Deetlefs
- Generations – Season 1 as Oom Swanepoel
- Kompleks (2006-2007) – Season 2
- Orkney Snork nie! – Season 1-3 as Ouboet van Tonder
- Pandjieswinkelstories – Season 1 as Toffie
- Phil 101 – Season 1 as Knipoog Knoetze
- Queen Sono – Season 1
- Triptiek – Season 2 as Jimmy die Rot
- Tydelik Terminaal – Season 1 as Uncle Len Harrison
Frank Opperman Net Worth
Opperman has an estimated net worth of $1 million which he has made from his career.